Patty Mills moves into the Spurs' starting lineup Wednesday
San Antonio Spurs guard Patty Mills will join the starting lineup Wednesday versus the Golden State Warriors.
Mills replaces Bryn Forbes in the starting lineup as the Spurs roll out a starting crew of Mills, Marco Belinelli, Rudy Gay, Davis Bertans, and Jakob Poeltl on Wednesday.
Our models have Mills projected for 12.0 points, 3.4 assists, and 21.6 FanDuel points on Wednesday.
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Warriors reportedly starting Damian Jones in Saturday's Game 3 against Portland May 18th, 2019
- Raptors considering several lineup changes for Sunday's Game 3 May 18th, 2019
- DeMar DeRozan scores 31 with 7 boards, Spurs fall in Game 2 April 17th, 2019
- Spurs starting Jakob Poeltl at center on Saturday April 13th, 2019
- Marco Belinelli (hip) available on Sunday for Spurs April 7th, 2019
- San Antonio's Marco Belinelli (hip) inactive for Friday's game against the Wizards April 5th, 2019
- Marco Belinelli (hip) questionable on Friday for Spurs April 4th, 2019
- Rudy Gay coming off the Spurs' bench on Wednesday April 3rd, 2019