Stephen Curry turns in 25 points, 5 triples for Golden State
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry scored 25 points (9-of-18 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws) with 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 5 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 36.4 minutes of a 120-118 win over the Miami Heat on Sunday.
Curry returned to his efficient ways after going 6-of-17 from the floor (35.3 percent) on Friday. He's been relatively quiet so far in February, with 19.5 points and 3.3 treys on a 43.5 field goal percentage and 37.1 3-point percentage through four games this month. The Warriors host the Utah Jazz on Tuesday.
Steph scored 36.8 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 44.6 FanDuel points through 44 games overall.
- Dirk Nowitzki to come off bench for Mavericks on Thursday March 21st, 2019
- De'Anthony Melton to come off of Suns' bench on Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Josh Jackson will start for Suns on Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Nicolas Batum to come off bench for Hornets Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Dwayne Bacon draws start for Hornets Thursday over Nicolas Batum March 21st, 2019
- Jeff Green to come off bench on Thursday for Washington March 21st, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) officially cleared for Warriors versus Pacers March 21st, 2019
- Draymond Green snags 10 boards with 9 dimes, 4 blocks for Golden State March 20th, 2019
- Stephen Curry scores 36 with 8 treys, Warriors beat Timberwolves March 20th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (dental work) will play Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) expected to return for Warriors Thursday March 19th, 2019
- Andrew Bogut making another start for Warriors Tuesday March 19th, 2019