Stephen Curry turns in 25 points, 5 triples for Golden State
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry scored 25 points (9-of-18 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws) with 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 5 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 36.4 minutes of a 120-118 win over the Miami Heat on Sunday.
Curry returned to his efficient ways after going 6-of-17 from the floor (35.3 percent) on Friday. He's been relatively quiet so far in February, with 19.5 points and 3.3 treys on a 43.5 field goal percentage and 37.1 3-point percentage through four games this month. The Warriors host the Utah Jazz on Tuesday.
Steph scored 36.8 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 44.6 FanDuel points through 44 games overall.
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Raptors considering several lineup changes for Sunday's Game 3 May 18th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo produces massive double-double in Friday's Game 2 victory over Toronto May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Warriors reportedly starting Damian Jones in Saturday's Game 3 against Portland May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) ruled out for Game 3 and 4 May 17th, 2019
- Kevin Durant (calf) reportedly ruled out for Warriors in Game 2 May 15th, 2019
- Stephen Curry ties playoff high with 9 treys, Warriors win Game 1 easy May 15th, 2019