Dwyane Wade says he will play through illness for Heat Wednesday
Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade (illness) says he will play on Wednesday versus the Dallas Mavericks.
Wade was asked by ESPN's Tim MacMahon if he was good to go. “I’m gonna go," he replied. "I don’t know if I’m good." This is Miami's last game before the All-Star break.
numberFire's models expect Wade to score 26.5 FanDuel points on Wednesday, at a cost of $5,700.
- Otto Porter (rotator cuff) doubtful for Bulls Wednesday March 19th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel (quad) limited for Thunder Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- Andre Iguodala (dental work) probable for Warriors Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- Kyle Lowry (ankle) questionable for Raptors Wednesday March 19th, 2019
- Dennis Smith Jr. (back) ruled out again for Knicks Wednesday March 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) to sit again Tuesday for Golden State March 19th, 2019
- Goran Dragic drops 26 points with season-high 11 assists as Heat win in Oklahoma City March 19th, 2019
- Dwyane Wade scores 25 with full line as Heat defeat Thunder March 19th, 2019
- Dwyane Wade (hip) officially active for Heat Monday March 18th, 2019
- Miami's Rodney McGruder (knee) ruled out for Monday's matchup March 18th, 2019
- Dwyane Wade (hip) probable for Heat in second half of back-to-back March 18th, 2019
- Justise Winslow (thigh) remains out for Miami Monday March 18th, 2019