Dwyane Wade says he will play through illness for Heat Wednesday
Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade (illness) says he will play on Wednesday versus the Dallas Mavericks.
Wade was asked by ESPN's Tim MacMahon if he was good to go. “I’m gonna go," he replied. "I don’t know if I’m good." This is Miami's last game before the All-Star break.
numberFire's models expect Wade to score 26.5 FanDuel points on Wednesday, at a cost of $5,700.
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Warriors reportedly starting Damian Jones in Saturday's Game 3 against Portland May 18th, 2019
- Raptors considering several lineup changes for Sunday's Game 3 May 18th, 2019
- Miami starting Udonis Haslem at center on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Miami's Dion Waiters coming off the bench on Tuesday April 9th, 2019
- Dwyane Wade will start Tuesday in his final home game for Miami April 9th, 2019
- Justise Winslow starting for Miami on Friday April 5th, 2019
- Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) available on Friday for Miami April 5th, 2019
- Dion Waiters (knee) available on Friday for Heat April 5th, 2019