Luke Kennard joins the Pistons' starting lineup Wednesday
Detroit Pistons guard Luke Kennard will start on Wednesday versus the Boston Celtics.
Kennard replaces Langston Galloway at shooting guard for his 10th start of the season. He had averaged 28.5 minutes per game off the bench the last two times out.
Our models have Kennard projected for 18.6 FanDuel points in 28.4 minutes on Wednesday.
- Andre Iguodala (dental work) probable for Warriors Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- Kyle Lowry (ankle) questionable for Raptors Wednesday March 19th, 2019
- Dennis Smith Jr. (back) ruled out again for Knicks Wednesday March 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) to sit again Tuesday for Golden State March 19th, 2019
- Derrick Rose (elbow) out again for Timberwolves Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- Mike Muscala named Lakers' starter Tuesday in place of LeBron James (groin) March 19th, 2019
- Update: Thon Maker starting over Jon Leuer for Detroit Monday March 18th, 2019
- Pistons' Jon Leuer starting in place of Blake Griffin Monday March 18th, 2019
- Blake Griffin to take a breather for Clippers versus Cavaliers in second half of back-to-back March 18th, 2019
- Reggie Jackson (ankle) starting on Sunday for Detroit March 17th, 2019
- Langston Galloway scores 23 Friday to lead Detroit March 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Reggie Jackson (ankle) active on Friday March 15th, 2019