Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest
Oklahoma City Thunder shooting guard Hamidou Diallo won the Slam Dunk Contest on Saturday night.
Diallo defeated Dennis Smith Jr. in the final round by leaping over rap artist Quavo and then cramming down a two-handed windmill. In the first round, Diallo tore apart some of his jersey to reveal a Superman shirt before proceeding to fly over Shaquille O'Neal and hang with his arm through the basket, recreating Vince Carter's "honey dip" dunk from 2000. Miles Bridges finished in third place and John Collins placed fourth.
Diallo is averaging just 11.4 minutes through 45 games (three starts) for the Thunder this season.
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Warriors reportedly starting Damian Jones in Saturday's Game 3 against Portland May 18th, 2019
- Raptors considering several lineup changes for Sunday's Game 3 May 18th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo undergoes elbow surgery April 17th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) 'good to go' on Tuesday for the Thunder April 16th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Paul George (shoulder) officially available on Sunday April 14th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) a game-time decision for Thunder in Game 1 April 14th, 2019
- Thunder's Paul George (shoulder) questionable for Sunday's playoff opener against Portland April 13th, 2019
- Update: Dennis Schroder will start for Thunder on Wednesday with Paul George out April 10th, 2019