Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday
Minnesota Timberwolves point guard Tyus Jones (ankle) is expected to play in Friday's game against the New York Knicks.
Jones is expected to return after the All-Star Break on Friday after missing time since mid-January due to a left ankle sprain. Expect the 22-year old point guard to provide depth behind Jeff Teague and Derrick Rose if active.
In 43 games this season, Jones is averaging 5.4 points and 4.0 assists.
- Andre Iguodala (dental work) probable for Warriors Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- Kyle Lowry (ankle) questionable for Raptors Wednesday March 19th, 2019
- Dennis Smith Jr. (back) ruled out again for Knicks Wednesday March 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) to sit again Tuesday for Golden State March 19th, 2019
- Mike Muscala named Lakers' starter Tuesday in place of LeBron James (groin) March 19th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert to rest for Rockets Tuesday in front end of back-to-back March 19th, 2019
- Derrick Rose (elbow) out again for Timberwolves Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- Derrick Rose (elbow) considered doubtful to play for the Timberwolves Tuesday March 18th, 2019
- Minnesota's Jeff Teague listed as out for Tuesday's game March 18th, 2019
- Minnesota's Derrick Rose (elbow) ruled out on Sunday March 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Jeff Teague (foot) out for Sunday's game against the Rockets March 16th, 2019
- Derrick Rose (elbow) questionable on Sunday for Minnesota March 16th, 2019