Spurs' Derrick White posts 18 points, 6 rebounds, 9 assists, 6 blocks
San Antonio Spurs point guard Derrick White scored 18 points (8-of-11 field goals, 1-of-2 free throws) with 6 rebounds, 9 assists, 6 blocks, 1 3-pointer, and 2 turnovers in 29.1 minutes of a 111-104 win over the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday.
White set a career-high in blocks and reached his personal-best in assists for the second straight game and third time overall. The first-year guard also became just the 10th player in NBA history to record 18 points, 6 boards, 9 dimes, and 6 swats in a game. In this century, he's one of only five players to accomplish the feat (Tracy McGrady, Tim Duncan, Josh Smith, DeMarcus Cousins). The Spurs host the Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday.
White finished with a season-high 54.7 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 23.8 FanDuel points through 51 games.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- DeMarre Carroll joins San Antonio after a sign-and-trade July 6th, 2019
- Marcus Morris reportedly signs a two-year contract with the Spurs July 6th, 2019
- Tony Parker retires after 18 seasons June 10th, 2019
- DeMar DeRozan scores 31 with 7 boards, Spurs fall in Game 2 April 17th, 2019
- Spurs starting Jakob Poeltl at center on Saturday April 13th, 2019
- Marco Belinelli (hip) available on Sunday for Spurs April 7th, 2019