Kelly Olynyk provides 22-point double-double with season-high 5 treys in Heat win
Miami Heat center Kelly Olynyk scored 22 points (8-of-14 field goals, 5-of-7 free throws) with 11 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, 1 block, 5 3-pointers, and 1 turnover in 44.6 minutes of a 91-84 win over the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday.
The minutes set a career-high for Olynyk and the made treys were one shy of his personal-best. He's completely stepped up his play since the All-Star break, averaging 18.4 points, 6.5 boards, 2.4 assists, 1.0 steals, 0.5 swats, and 2.5 triples on a 57.3 field goal percentage and 54.1 3-point percentage over eight games. Miami hosts the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday.
Olynyk finished with 44.7 FanDuel points in the victory, his second-highest total of the season. He's averaging 32.4 FanDuel points since the break, compared to 20.0 FanDuel points per game overall (61 games).
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami July 1st, 2019
- Josh Richardson reportedly sent to 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Report: Heat, 76ers seeking third team to complete Jimmy Butler trade July 1st, 2019
- Heat reportedly off Hassan Whiteside to Trail Blazers for Moe Harkless, Meyers Leonard July 1st, 2019
- Miami starting Udonis Haslem at center on Wednesday April 10th, 2019