Pelicans' E'Twaun Moore (quad) out at least another 7 days
New Orleans Pelicans guard E'Twaun Moore (left quad contusion) reinjured his quad on Wednesday and will be re-evaluated in 7-10 days.
Moore had already been ruled out for Friday's game and it looks like he will miss at least three more. The Pelicans don't have much incentive to rush him back. Jrue Holiday (lower abdominal strain) is also expected to miss the next 7-10 days, so look for Frank Jackson, Ian Clark, and Elfrid Payton to be the primary beneficiaries.
Moore is averaging 19.3 FanDuel points in 53 games (36 starts) this season, with 11.9 points and 1.4 triples per contest.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Pelicans aquire Derrick Favors from the Jazz for draft picks July 1st, 2019
- J.J. Redick reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with New Orleans June 30th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Zion Williamson picked No. 1 overall by New Orleans June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans ship Solomon Hill to Atlanta in pick swap June 20th, 2019
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019