Pelicans' E'Twaun Moore (quad) out at least another 7 days
New Orleans Pelicans guard E'Twaun Moore (left quad contusion) reinjured his quad on Wednesday and will be re-evaluated in 7-10 days.
Moore had already been ruled out for Friday's game and it looks like he will miss at least three more. The Pelicans don't have much incentive to rush him back. Jrue Holiday (lower abdominal strain) is also expected to miss the next 7-10 days, so look for Frank Jackson, Ian Clark, and Elfrid Payton to be the primary beneficiaries.
Moore is averaging 19.3 FanDuel points in 53 games (36 starts) this season, with 11.9 points and 1.4 triples per contest.
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- New Orleans wins draft lottery, will pick first in 2019 NBA Draft May 14th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (back) will remain out on Tuesday April 9th, 2019
- Julius Randle (back) out on Tuesday for New Orleans, Christian Wood starting April 9th, 2019
- Elfrid Payton drops 26 points with 14 boards Sunday for New Orleans April 8th, 2019
- Pelicans' Ian Clark scores 31 points on Sunday April 8th, 2019
- New Orleans' Julius Randle reportedly available only for emergency situations on Sunday April 7th, 2019