Rodney Hood (groin) says he will return for Trail Blazers Friday
Portland Trail Blazers guard/forward Rodney Hood (groin) says he will play on Friday versus the New Orleans Pelicans.
Hood says he tweaked his groin last Thursday against the Oklahoma City Thunder and then aggravated it on Saturday versus the Phoenix Suns before sitting out Tuesday. The Trail Blazers are crowded on the wing, so Hood will likely be competing with the likes of Evan Turner (knee, personal), Zach Collins, Jake Layman, Seth Curry, and Moe Harkless for minutes.
Hood has averaged 18.4 FanDuel points in 58 games (45 starts) this season for Portland and the Cleveland Cavaliers. He's put up 7.8 points and 1.0 triples through 13 games for the Blazers.
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Warriors reportedly starting Damian Jones in Saturday's Game 3 against Portland May 18th, 2019
- Raptors considering several lineup changes for Sunday's Game 3 May 18th, 2019
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Portland's Rodney Hood (knee) officially active on Tuesday May 14th, 2019
- Portland's Rodeny Hood (knee) questionable for Game 1 on Tuesday May 13th, 2019
- Trail Blazers' Evan Turner scores 14 points in Game 7 victory May 13th, 2019
- C.J. McCollum leads Portland to Western Conference finals May 13th, 2019
- Damian Lillard flirts with triple-double in Game 7 for Portland May 13th, 2019