Utah's Raul Neto (hamstring) active on Wednesday
Utah Jazz point guard Raul Neto (hamstring) will play against the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday.
Neto missed six games with a hamstring injury but will return to the court on Wednesday. In a role with the second unit, the Utah guard is averaging 10.6 FanDuel points.
Neto's FanDuel price against the Suns is $3,500.
- Reggie Jackson scores 26 with 7 dimes as Detroit is eliminated April 23rd, 2019
- Chris Paul stuffs stat sheet in Rockets' Game 4 loss April 23rd, 2019
- Giannis drops 41 points to help Bucks complete sweep of Pistons April 23rd, 2019
- Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon (foot) remains without a specific return date April 22nd, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) listed as probable for Game 5 on Tuesday April 22nd, 2019
- Luke Kennard to come off the bench for Detroit in Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Donovan Mitchell scores 31 as Jazz avoid sweep April 23rd, 2019
- Derrick Favors coming off the Jazz's bench on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Utah's Jae Crowder will start in Saturday's Game 3 against Houston April 20th, 2019
- Utah's Kyle Korver (knee) available to play in Game 2 on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (hip) active on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Thabo Sefolosha (hip) questionable for Utah in Game 2 Wednesday April 16th, 2019