Russell Westbrook serving one-game suspension Monday as Thunder host Heat
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook is suspended for Monday's game against the Miami Heat.
Westbrook is serving an automatic one-game suspension for picking up his 16th technical foul of the season. He'll face another suspension for every two techs he receives over the Thunder's 11 remaining games. Dennis Schroder will start in Westbrook's place and Raymond Felton will handle backup point guard duties. Paul George should be busy.
Westbrook is putting up 54.8 FanDuel points per game this season. He's on pace to average a triple-double for a third straight year, with 22.9 points, 11.1 rebounds, and 10.5 assists per contest.
- Reggie Jackson scores 26 with 7 dimes as Detroit is eliminated April 23rd, 2019
- Chris Paul stuffs stat sheet in Rockets' Game 4 loss April 23rd, 2019
- Giannis drops 41 points to help Bucks complete sweep of Pistons April 23rd, 2019
- Donovan Mitchell scores 31 as Jazz avoid sweep April 23rd, 2019
- Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon (foot) remains without a specific return date April 22nd, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) listed as probable for Game 5 on Tuesday April 22nd, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo undergoes elbow surgery April 17th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) 'good to go' on Tuesday for the Thunder April 16th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Paul George (shoulder) officially available on Sunday April 14th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) a game-time decision for Thunder in Game 1 April 14th, 2019
- Thunder's Paul George (shoulder) questionable for Sunday's playoff opener against Portland April 13th, 2019
- Update: Dennis Schroder will start for Thunder on Wednesday with Paul George out April 10th, 2019