Russell Westbrook serving one-game suspension Monday as Thunder host Heat
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook is suspended for Monday's game against the Miami Heat.
Westbrook is serving an automatic one-game suspension for picking up his 16th technical foul of the season. He'll face another suspension for every two techs he receives over the Thunder's 11 remaining games. Dennis Schroder will start in Westbrook's place and Raymond Felton will handle backup point guard duties. Paul George should be busy.
Westbrook is putting up 54.8 FanDuel points per game this season. He's on pace to average a triple-double for a third straight year, with 22.9 points, 11.1 rebounds, and 10.5 assists per contest.
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Alec Burks reportedly agrees to terms with Oklahoma City July 1st, 2019
- Nerlens Noel won't pick up player option with Oklahoma City June 27th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo undergoes elbow surgery April 17th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) 'good to go' on Tuesday for the Thunder April 16th, 2019