Nerlens Noel (quad) limited for Thunder Tuesday
Oklahoma City Thunder forward/center Nerlens Noel (quad) was a limited participant at Tuesday's practice.
Noel did some "light work," per Thunder head coach Billy Donovan, but he didn't participate in team drills and is uncertain for Wednesday's game against the Toronto Raptors. Markieff Morris will be in line for an uptick in work if Noel is ruled out for a second consecutive game. He was a late scratch on Monday.
Noel is averaging 17.2 FanDuel points in 66 games (two starts) for the Thunder this season.
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Khris Middleton will be an unrestricted free agent after declining 2019-2020 player option on Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Report: Mike Conley traded to Utah from Memphis in exchange for Kyle Korver, Grayson Allen, Jae Crowder, picks June 19th, 2019
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo undergoes elbow surgery April 17th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) 'good to go' on Tuesday for the Thunder April 16th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Paul George (shoulder) officially available on Sunday April 14th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) a game-time decision for Thunder in Game 1 April 14th, 2019
- Thunder's Paul George (shoulder) questionable for Sunday's playoff opener against Portland April 13th, 2019
- Update: Dennis Schroder will start for Thunder on Wednesday with Paul George out April 10th, 2019