Nerlens Noel (quad) limited for Thunder Tuesday
Oklahoma City Thunder forward/center Nerlens Noel (quad) was a limited participant at Tuesday's practice.
Noel did some "light work," per Thunder head coach Billy Donovan, but he didn't participate in team drills and is uncertain for Wednesday's game against the Toronto Raptors. Markieff Morris will be in line for an uptick in work if Noel is ruled out for a second consecutive game. He was a late scratch on Monday.
Noel is averaging 17.2 FanDuel points in 66 games (two starts) for the Thunder this season.
- Tony Snell (ankle) not on the Bucks' injury report for Saturday April 19th, 2019
- Patrick McCaw (thumb) available on Friday for Toronto in Game 3 April 19th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) doubtful for Saturday's playoff game against the Nets April 19th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Ed Davis (ankle) will not play on Saturday April 19th, 2019
- 76ers' Greg Monroe starting for injured Joel Embiid (knee) on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (knee) out on Thursday for 76ers in Game 3, Greg Monroe to start April 18th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo undergoes elbow surgery April 17th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) 'good to go' on Tuesday for the Thunder April 16th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Paul George (shoulder) officially available on Sunday April 14th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) a game-time decision for Thunder in Game 1 April 14th, 2019
- Thunder's Paul George (shoulder) questionable for Sunday's playoff opener against Portland April 13th, 2019
- Update: Dennis Schroder will start for Thunder on Wednesday with Paul George out April 10th, 2019