Donovan Mitchell drops 34 points, Jazz defeated in Atlanta
Utah Jazz shooting guard Donovan Mitchell scored 34 points (15-of-32 field goals, 2-of-3 free throws) with 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks, 2 3-pointers, and 3 turnovers in 35.5 minutes of a 117-114 loss to the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday.
Mitchell has dropped 30-plus in back-to-back games for the first time in two months and he continues to crush it since the All-Star break. Over the last 14, he's averaging 28.0 points, 4.4 boards, 4.5 dimes, 0.9 steals, 0.8 blocks, and 3.2 triples while shooting 46.4 percent from the floor and 42.9 percent from deep. The Jazz visit the Chicago Bulls on Saturday.
Donny Mitch scored 47.8 FanDuel points in the loss. He's averaging 37.3 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Jazz reportedly sign Jeff Green to a one-year contract July 2nd, 2019
- Pelicans aquire Derrick Favors from the Jazz for draft picks July 1st, 2019
- Bojan Bogdanovic reportedly joins the Jazz on Sunday June 30th, 2019
- Report: Mike Conley traded to Utah from Memphis in exchange for Kyle Korver, Grayson Allen, Jae Crowder, picks June 19th, 2019
- Donovan Mitchell scores 31 as Jazz avoid sweep April 23rd, 2019
- Derrick Favors coming off the Jazz's bench on Saturday April 20th, 2019