Donovan Mitchell drops 34 points, Jazz defeated in Atlanta
Utah Jazz shooting guard Donovan Mitchell scored 34 points (15-of-32 field goals, 2-of-3 free throws) with 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks, 2 3-pointers, and 3 turnovers in 35.5 minutes of a 117-114 loss to the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday.
Mitchell has dropped 30-plus in back-to-back games for the first time in two months and he continues to crush it since the All-Star break. Over the last 14, he's averaging 28.0 points, 4.4 boards, 4.5 dimes, 0.9 steals, 0.8 blocks, and 3.2 triples while shooting 46.4 percent from the floor and 42.9 percent from deep. The Jazz visit the Chicago Bulls on Saturday.
Donny Mitch scored 47.8 FanDuel points in the loss. He's averaging 37.3 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon (foot) remains without a specific return date April 22nd, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) listed as probable for Game 5 on Tuesday April 22nd, 2019
- Luke Kennard to come off the bench for Detroit in Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Bruce Brown starting for the Pistons in Game 4, Luke Kennard to the bench April 22nd, 2019
- Pistons' Blake Griffin (knee) active for Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Ed Davis (ankle) questionable for Nets in Game 5 April 22nd, 2019
- Derrick Favors coming off the Jazz's bench on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Utah's Jae Crowder will start in Saturday's Game 3 against Houston April 20th, 2019
- Utah's Kyle Korver (knee) available to play in Game 2 on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (hip) active on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Thabo Sefolosha (hip) questionable for Utah in Game 2 Wednesday April 16th, 2019
- Kyle Korver (knee) probable on Wednesday for Utah in Game 2 April 16th, 2019