Grizzlies' Bruno Caboclo scores career-high 24 with season-best 11 boards
Memphis Grizzlies small forward Bruno Caboclo scored a career-high 24 points (8-of-13 field goals, 4-of-4 free throws) with 11 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, 4 3-pointers, and 1 turnover in 35.2 minutes of a 115-103 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Monday.
Caboclo recorded the first 20-point game of his career and also matched his personal-best in rebounds. The makes from distance also set a new career-high. He had totaled 12 points and 10 rebounds over the previous two games, so Caboclo will try to make it two strong showings in a row when the Grizzlies host the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday.
Caboclo finished with a season-best 45.2 FanDuel points in the victory. He's averaging 15.9 FanDuel points over 26 games overall on the year.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Grizzlies reportedly acquire Tyus Jones after Minnesota declines three-year offer July 10th, 2019
- Delon Wright reportedly joins the Mavericks after a sign-and-trade July 8th, 2019
- C.J. Miles traded to Washington by Memphis July 5th, 2019
- Washington's Dwight Howard traded to Memphis for C.J. Miles July 5th, 2019
- Grizzlies will reportedly waive Avery Bradley July 5th, 2019
- Grizzlies trade Chandler Parsons to Hawks for Solomon Hill and Miles Plumlee July 3rd, 2019