Anthony Davis (back) downgraded to doubtful Tuesday for Pelicans
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (lower back spasms) has been downgraded to doubtful for Tuesday's game versus the Atlanta Hawks.
Davis was previously considered probable, but it now appears he will sit out. Jahlil Okafor will likely draw a start and Cheick Diallo should see more run. Julius Randle figures to be busy on offense for New Orleans.
AD is averaging 16.9 points, 8.4 rebounds, 2.6 assists, 1.4 steals, 1.9 blocks, and 0.6 triples over 11 games since the All-Star break.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Pelicans aquire Derrick Favors from the Jazz for draft picks July 1st, 2019
- J.J. Redick reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with New Orleans June 30th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Zion Williamson picked No. 1 overall by New Orleans June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans ship Solomon Hill to Atlanta in pick swap June 20th, 2019
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019