Hawks' Dewayne Dedmon (ankle) done for season
Atlanta Hawks center Dewayne Dedmon (left ankle soreness) will undergo a non-surgical procedure that will end his season.
Dedmon has been dealing with soreness in his ankle for a while, so this will hopefully alleviate the issue as he heads into free agency. Alex Len and Deyonta Davis figure to see the majority of Dedmon's minutes over the final six games. Len will start on Sunday versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
Dedmon averaged 10.8 points, 7.5 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 1.1 steals, 1.1 blocks, 1.3 triples, and 27.3 FanDuel points in 64 games (52 starts) this season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Cory Joseph reportedly signing with the Kings for three-years, $37M July 1st, 2019
- Dewayne Dedmon reportedly signing a three-year deal with the Kings July 1st, 2019
- Richaun Holmes reportedly agrees to two-year deal with Kings July 1st, 2019
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox gets double-double Sunday April 8th, 2019
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley III will not start in Sunday's matchup against the Pelicans April 7th, 2019
- Kings starting Willie Cauley-Stein at center on Sunday April 7th, 2019