Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Wednesday for Knicks
New York Knicks point guard Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) is questionable for Wednesday's matchup with the Detroit Pistons.
Smith, Mario Hezonja (illness), Kadeem Allen (concussion), Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) and Lance Thomas (personal) are all questionable. He missed three games earlier this month with a back issue, but the knee injury is new. This is the second end of a back-to-back set for the Knicks, so it wouldn't be surprising if Smith sits.
If active, numberFire's models project DSJ for 29.0 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $5,400.
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Knicks reportedly sign Bobby Portis to a two-year, $31M deal July 1st, 2019
- Elfrid Payton reportedly signing a two-year deal with the Knicks July 1st, 2019
- Julius Randle reportedly agrees to a three-year deal with the Knicks June 30th, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019
- Knicks snag RJ Barrett with No. 3 selection June 20th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019