Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) doubtful for Timberwolves' finale
Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns (left knee inflammation) is doubtful to play on Wednesday versus the Denver Nuggets.
It looks like Towns will miss both ends of the back-to-back set to close out the Timberwolves' season. Taj Gibson (calf) is also doubtful, so Gorgui Dieng will likely draw another start. Keita Bates-Diop should see more run.
KAT averaged 24.4 points, 12.4 rebounds, 3.4 assists, 0.9 steals, 1.6 blocks, and 1.8 triples in 77 games this season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Portland's Jake Layman reportedly on the move to Minnesota via sign-and-trade July 3rd, 2019
- Jordan Bell reportedly settles on deal with Timberwolves July 1st, 2019
- Minnesota selects Jarrett Culver with No. 6 pick June 20th, 2019
- Minnesota sends Dario Saric to Phoenix to move up in draft June 20th, 2019
- Timberwolves' Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) officially ruled out on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson doubtful Wednesday April 10th, 2019