Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available but unlikely to play Wednesday
Indiana Pacers forward Domantas Sabonis (ankle) will be available to play on Wednesday but only in an emergency situation.
Sabonis will suit up but will only enter the game if an injury occurs or someone gets in foul trouble and the Pacers are left shorthanded. T.J. Leaf and Kyle O'Quinn will start and get the bulk of the minutes up front for Indiana.
Sabonis has averaged 14.1 points, 9.3 rebounds, and 30.7 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Pacers reportedly agree to deal with T.J. McConnell July 3rd, 2019
- Pacers reportedly acquire Malcolm Brogdon in a sign-and-trade deal on Sunday June 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space June 20th, 2019
- Pacers' Thaddeus Young gets 5 steals in Sunday's loss April 15th, 2019
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available but unlikely to play Wednesday April 10th, 2019