Thunder's Paul George (shoulder) questionable for Sunday's playoff opener against Portland
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George (shoulder) is questionable to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Despite missing some time with right shoulder soreness, George told the media on Friday he still expects to be ready for Game 1. ""It's playoff time, so it's more than this, it's about being out there with my guys," said George. "As much as I can get it a hundred as possible, or close to it, you can expect me out there Sunday."
If George is active for Game 1, our models project the Thunder forward to produce 51.7 FanDuel points against Portland.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- JaMychal Green reportedly re-signs with the Clippers July 8th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Patrick Beverley reportedly agrees to 3 years with Clippers July 1st, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019