Paul George (shoulder) a game-time decision for Thunder in Game 1
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George (right shoulder soreness) is a game-time decision for Game 1 against the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday.
George will go through his pregame routine before a decision is made, head coach Billy Donovan said. It seems like he has a decent chance of suiting up. Tip-off is scheduled for 3:30 PM ET.
numberFire's models expect George to play Game 1 and score 48.8 FanDuel points. He's priced at $10,600.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- JaMychal Green reportedly re-signs with the Clippers July 8th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Patrick Beverley reportedly agrees to 3 years with Clippers July 1st, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019