76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) listed as probable for Game 5 on Tuesday
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (knee) is listed as probable for Game 5 of the first round series versus the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday.
Embiid was unsure earlier in the day if he would play but being listed as probable is a good sign for his availability. The big man has played in three of the first four games in the series, averaging just 25.6 minutes per game.
Embiid has posted huge numbers in his limited time, averaging 25.3 points, 13.7 rebounds, 4.0 assists, and 3.7 blocks for 58.4 FanDuel points per game this postseason.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Kyle O'Quinn reportedly agrees to terms with Philadelphia July 1st, 2019
- Josh Richardson reportedly sent to 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Al Horford reportedly signing with 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Report: Heat, 76ers seeking third team to complete Jimmy Butler trade July 1st, 2019