Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon (foot) remains without a specific return date
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon (foot) remains without a specific return date, but head coach Mike Budenholzer expects to get one within the next three-to-five days.
Brogdon was given an initial timetable of six-to-eight weeks over five weeks ago. WIth no specific return date yet, it appears the guard is a question mark to be ready to play at the start of the second round, which could tip off as early as this weekend. Sterling Brown will continue to start and see heavy minutes until Brogdon is ready to return.
Brogdon averaged 15.6 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 3.2 assists for 27.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Wesley Matthews reportedly signs with Bucks for vet minimum July 1st, 2019
- Khris Middleton reportedly expected to re-sign with Milwaukee June 30th, 2019
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Khris Middleton will be an unrestricted free agent after declining 2019-2020 player option on Wednesday June 19th, 2019