Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon (foot) remains without a specific return date
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon (foot) remains without a specific return date, but head coach Mike Budenholzer expects to get one within the next three-to-five days.
Brogdon was given an initial timetable of six-to-eight weeks over five weeks ago. WIth no specific return date yet, it appears the guard is a question mark to be ready to play at the start of the second round, which could tip off as early as this weekend. Sterling Brown will continue to start and see heavy minutes until Brogdon is ready to return.
Brogdon averaged 15.6 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 3.2 assists for 27.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo produces massive double-double in Friday's Game 2 victory over Toronto May 18th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 24 with 14 boards, Bucks beat Raptors Game 1 May 16th, 2019
- Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon will continue to play off the bench in Game 1 on Wednesday May 14th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic to remain in Bucks' starting lineup for Game 1 on Wednesday May 14th, 2019