Donovan Mitchell scores 31 as Jazz avoid sweep
Utah Jazz shooting guard Donovan Mitchell scored 31 points (11-of-26 field goals, 6-of-6 free throws) with 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 3 3-pointers, and 4 turnovers in 40.1 minutes of a 107-91 Game 4 win over the Houston Rockets on Monday.
Mitchell scored 19 points in the fourth quarter alone to help the Jazz force a Game 5 on Wednesday in Houston. He's scored 30-plus in back-to-back games after being held under 20 points in Games 1 and 2.
Mitchell finished with 44.4 FanDuel points in Game 4.
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- Donovan Mitchell scores 31 as Jazz avoid sweep April 23rd, 2019
- Derrick Favors coming off the Jazz's bench on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Utah's Jae Crowder will start in Saturday's Game 3 against Houston April 20th, 2019
- Utah's Kyle Korver (knee) available to play in Game 2 on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (hip) active on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Thabo Sefolosha (hip) questionable for Utah in Game 2 Wednesday April 16th, 2019