Giannis drops 41 points to help Bucks complete sweep of Pistons
Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 41 points (12-of-23 field goals, 15-of-20 free throws) with 9 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 4 blocks, 2 3-pointers, and 1 turnover in 31.9 minutes of a 127-104 Game 4 win over the Detroit Pistons on Monday.
Antetokounmpo shot 8 more free throws than the entire Pistons team in a dominant showing. The 24-year-old MVP hopeful secured his first career series win while the Bucks advanced past the first round of the playoffs for the first time since 2001. They will now square off with the Boston Celtics, who eliminated Milwaukee in seven games last season.
Giannis scored 70.3 FanDuel points in Game 4.
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo produces massive double-double in Friday's Game 2 victory over Toronto May 18th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 24 with 14 boards, Bucks beat Raptors Game 1 May 16th, 2019
- Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon will continue to play off the bench in Game 1 on Wednesday May 14th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic to remain in Bucks' starting lineup for Game 1 on Wednesday May 14th, 2019