Giannis drops 41 points to help Bucks complete sweep of Pistons
Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 41 points (12-of-23 field goals, 15-of-20 free throws) with 9 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 4 blocks, 2 3-pointers, and 1 turnover in 31.9 minutes of a 127-104 Game 4 win over the Detroit Pistons on Monday.
Antetokounmpo shot 8 more free throws than the entire Pistons team in a dominant showing. The 24-year-old MVP hopeful secured his first career series win while the Bucks advanced past the first round of the playoffs for the first time since 2001. They will now square off with the Boston Celtics, who eliminated Milwaukee in seven games last season.
Giannis scored 70.3 FanDuel points in Game 4.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Wesley Matthews reportedly signs with Bucks for vet minimum July 1st, 2019
- Khris Middleton reportedly expected to re-sign with Milwaukee June 30th, 2019
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Khris Middleton will be an unrestricted free agent after declining 2019-2020 player option on Wednesday June 19th, 2019