Chris Paul stuffs stat sheet in Rockets' Game 4 loss
Houston Rockets point guard Chris Paul scored 23 points (8-of-19 field goals, 5-of-6 free throws) with 8 rebounds, 7 assists, 5 steals, 2 blocks, 2 3-pointers, and 4 turnovers in 34.7 minutes of a 107-91 Game 4 loss to the Utah Jazz on Monday.
Paul was nothing short of phenomenal in this one, but the Rockets only got 5 points from their bench and Clint Capela was largely ineffective due to a virus he's been battling, so they weren't able to complete the sweep. Game 5 will be played back in Houston on Wednesday.
CP3 scored 60.1 FanDuel points on Monday, his second-highest total in any game this season.
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Houston's Kenneth Faried (personal) active on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Houston's Kenneth Faried (personal) will not play on Wednesday May 8th, 2019
- James Harden nets 38 as Rockets tie things up May 7th, 2019
- James Harden scores 41, Rockets win Game 3 in overtime May 5th, 2019
- Houston's James Harden (eye) 'good to go' for Saturday's matchup against the Warriors May 4th, 2019
- James Harden plays through eye injury in Rockets' Game 2 loss May 1st, 2019