Reggie Jackson scores 26 with 7 dimes as Detroit is eliminated
Detroit Pistons guard Reggie Jackson scored 26 points (9-of-20 field goals, 3-of-3 free throws) with 3 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal, and 5 3-pointers in 31.6 minutes of a 127-104 Game 4 loss to the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday.
Jackson turned in his best game of the series, but it wasn't enough to avoid the sweep. Andre Drummond double-doubled with 15 points and 12 boards while Blake Griffin produced 22 points while playing through a sore knee.
Jackson finished with 43.1 FanDuel points in the loss.
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Luke Kennard to come off the bench for Detroit in Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Bruce Brown starting for the Pistons in Game 4, Luke Kennard to the bench April 22nd, 2019
- Pistons' Blake Griffin (knee) active for Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) considered probable for Monday's game against the Bucks April 21st, 2019
- Thon Maker playing with the Pistons' second unit on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) will play on Saturday April 20th, 2019