Reggie Jackson scores 26 with 7 dimes as Detroit is eliminated
Detroit Pistons guard Reggie Jackson scored 26 points (9-of-20 field goals, 3-of-3 free throws) with 3 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal, and 5 3-pointers in 31.6 minutes of a 127-104 Game 4 loss to the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday.
Jackson turned in his best game of the series, but it wasn't enough to avoid the sweep. Andre Drummond double-doubled with 15 points and 12 boards while Blake Griffin produced 22 points while playing through a sore knee.
Jackson finished with 43.1 FanDuel points in the loss.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Markieff Morris reportedly will sign with the Pistons July 3rd, 2019
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Luke Kennard to come off the bench for Detroit in Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Bruce Brown starting for the Pistons in Game 4, Luke Kennard to the bench April 22nd, 2019
- Pistons' Blake Griffin (knee) active for Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019