Marcus Morris starting over Aron Baynes for Celtics Sunday in Game 1
Boston Celtics forward Marcus Morris is starting on Sunday afternoon versus the Milwaukee Bucks in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals.
Morris is making the start over Aron Baynes as Boston goes small to open up the series. He averaged 12.3 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 1.8 3-pointers off the bench in the first round. Kyrie Irving, Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, and Al Horford make up the rest of the first unit.
numberFire's models expect Morris to score 24.8 FanDuel points in Game 1. He costs $5,600.
- Kevin Durant (Achilles) reportedly declines Warriors' option June 26th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019
- Duke's Cam Reddish headed to Atlanta at No. 10 June 20th, 2019
- Wizards grab Rui Hachimura at No. 9 June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Report: Celtics' Kyrie Irving declines player option June 12th, 2019
- Kyrie Irving, Celtics go down without a fight May 9th, 2019
- Marcus Morris playing with Boston's second unit on Wednesday May 8th, 2019
- Celtics will start Aron Baynes on Wednesday May 8th, 2019
- Kyrie Irving's shooting woes continue in Celtics' Game 4 loss May 7th, 2019
- Marcus Smart (oblique) to come off Celtics' bench in Game 4 May 6th, 2019