Marcus Morris starting over Aron Baynes for Celtics Sunday in Game 1
Boston Celtics forward Marcus Morris is starting on Sunday afternoon versus the Milwaukee Bucks in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals.
Morris is making the start over Aron Baynes as Boston goes small to open up the series. He averaged 12.3 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 1.8 3-pointers off the bench in the first round. Kyrie Irving, Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, and Al Horford make up the rest of the first unit.
numberFire's models expect Morris to score 24.8 FanDuel points in Game 1. He costs $5,600.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Knicks reportedly sign Bobby Portis to a two-year, $31M deal July 1st, 2019
- Elfrid Payton reportedly signing a two-year deal with the Knicks July 1st, 2019
- Julius Randle reportedly agrees to a three-year deal with the Knicks June 30th, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019
- Knicks snag RJ Barrett with No. 3 selection June 20th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019