Rockets' Chris Paul fined $35K but not suspended by the NBA
Houston Rockets guard Chris Paul was fined $35,000 by the NBA but was not suspended for Game 2 of the Western Conference Semifinals after making contact with a referee on Sunday.
The league fined CP3 for "aggressively confronting and recklessly making contact with a game official" during Game 1 of the series with the Golden State Warriors. He will be in the starting lineup on Tuesday.
Early projections by our models have Paul collecting 36.5 FanDuel points in 32.1 minutes on Tuesday.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Austin Rivers reportedly returning to Houston on a two-year deal July 1st, 2019
- Houston's Kenneth Faried (personal) active on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Houston's Kenneth Faried (personal) will not play on Wednesday May 8th, 2019