Jimmy Butler leads 76ers past Raptors with 30 points in Game 2
Philadelphia 76ers guard/forward Jimmy Butler scored a team-high 30 points (9-of-22 field goals, 8-of-8 free throws) with 11 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 block, 4 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 43.0 minutes of a 94-89 Game 2 win over the Toronto Raptors on Monday.
Butler finished strong with a 12-point fourth quarter while picking up the slack for Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons, who combined for just 18 points. It's Butler's second 30-point performance this postseason. The series shifts to Philadelphia for Game 3 on Thursday.
Butler scored 51.7 FanDuel points in Game 2.
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Kyle O'Quinn reportedly agrees to terms with Philadelphia July 1st, 2019
- Josh Richardson reportedly sent to 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Al Horford reportedly signing with 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Report: Heat, 76ers seeking third team to complete Jimmy Butler trade July 1st, 2019