Philadelphia's Greg Monroe (ankle) probable for Thursday's game against the Raptors
Philadelphia 76ers center Greg Monroe (ankle) is probable to play in Thursday's playoff matchup against the Toronto Raptors.
Monroe was able to practice on Wednesday despite suffering an ankle injury and will likely suit up for Game 3. In a role off the bench, our models project the Philly center to play 7.1 minutes.
numberFire's models project Monroe to produce 7.3 FanDuel points on Thursday.
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Kyle O'Quinn reportedly agrees to terms with Philadelphia July 1st, 2019
- Josh Richardson reportedly sent to 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Al Horford reportedly signing with 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Report: Heat, 76ers seeking third team to complete Jimmy Butler trade July 1st, 2019