Kevin Durant (calf) reportedly ruled out for Warriors in Game 2
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) will not play on Thursday in Game 2 of the Western Conference finals versus the Portland Trail Blazers, reports Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
Durant is still recovering from a calf strain. The Warriors haven't missed a beat in two games without him, so they will likely give Durant all the time he needs to heal. Stephen Curry should continue to take on more work offensively. Ditto for Klay Thompson and Draymond Green.
KD was averaging 34.2 points, 5.2 rebounds, 4.9 assists, 1.2 steals, 1.0 blocks, and 2.9 triples per game this postseason before the injury.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Wilson Chandler will reportedly sign with the Nets July 3rd, 2019
- D'Angelo Russell reportedly headed to Warriors in sign, trade with Nets July 1st, 2019
- Kyrie Irving reportedly signs a four-year contract with the Nets June 30th, 2019
- DeAndre Jordan reportedly expected to join Brooklyn June 30th, 2019
- Garrett Temple reportedly expected to sign a two-year deal with the Nets June 30th, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly plans to sign with Brooklyn June 30th, 2019