Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo produces massive double-double in Friday's Game 2 victory over Toronto
Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 30 points with 17 rebounds, 5 assists, and 3 combined blocks and steals in Friday's 125-103 win over the Toronto Raptors.
'The Greek Freak' produced his third best scoring performance this postseason, converting 50% of his shot attempts including one three-pointer. Antetokounmpo is now averaging 27 points, 15.5 rebounds, and 5.5 rebounds this series.
In 34 minutes last night, Antetokounmpo scored 62.9 FanDuel points. He is averaging 61.3 FanDuel points against Toronto this postseason.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Wesley Matthews reportedly signs with Bucks for vet minimum July 1st, 2019
- Khris Middleton reportedly expected to re-sign with Milwaukee June 30th, 2019
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Khris Middleton will be an unrestricted free agent after declining 2019-2020 player option on Wednesday June 19th, 2019