Raptors considering several lineup changes for Sunday's Game 3
Toronto Raptors head coach Nick Nurse told the media on Saturday, "more than one" change could be made to Game 3's starting lineup against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Nurse hinted to the media several changes could be made to Sunday's Game 3 lineup against the Bucks. Look for Marc Gasol and Danny Green to potentially come off the bench if any changes are made to the first unit. If so, expect Norman Powell, Fred VanVleet, or Serge Ibaka to possibly start in Game 3.
Our models currently project Gasol and Green to produce 39.8 and 25.2 FanDuel points respectively on Sunday.
- Kevin Durant (Achilles) reportedly declines Warriors' option June 26th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019
- Duke's Cam Reddish headed to Atlanta at No. 10 June 20th, 2019
- Wizards grab Rui Hachimura at No. 9 June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) active but unlikely to play in Sunday's Game 2 June 2nd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) probable for Sunday's Game 2 June 1st, 2019
- OG Anunoby (appendectomy) out on Thursday for Toronto in Game 1 May 30th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) could return during the Finals May 27th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard double-doubles in Saturday's series clinching victory over Milwaukee May 26th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019