Raptors considering several lineup changes for Sunday's Game 3
Toronto Raptors head coach Nick Nurse told the media on Saturday, "more than one" change could be made to Game 3's starting lineup against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Nurse hinted to the media several changes could be made to Sunday's Game 3 lineup against the Bucks. Look for Marc Gasol and Danny Green to potentially come off the bench if any changes are made to the first unit. If so, expect Norman Powell, Fred VanVleet, or Serge Ibaka to possibly start in Game 3.
Our models currently project Gasol and Green to produce 39.8 and 25.2 FanDuel points respectively on Sunday.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard agrees to deal with Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) active but unlikely to play in Sunday's Game 2 June 2nd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) probable for Sunday's Game 2 June 1st, 2019
- OG Anunoby (appendectomy) out on Thursday for Toronto in Game 1 May 30th, 2019