DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals
Golden State Warriors forward/center DeMarcus Cousins (quad) is expected to return at some point during the Finals, according to an official statement from the team.
Cousins practiced with the team on Thursday for the first time since suffering a torn left quad on April 15. He may not be ready for Game 1, but it's encouraging news for the impending free agent.
Boogie averaged 16.3 points, 8.2 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.5 blocks, and 0.9 3-pointers in 30 games for the Warriors during the regular season.
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins says quad is 100% healthy July 11th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly plan to start LeBron James at point guard July 8th, 2019
- Avery Bradley reportedly plans to sign with the Lakers July 8th, 2019
- JaVale McGee reportedly returns to the Lakers July 6th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Lakers July 6th, 2019