DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals
Golden State Warriors forward/center DeMarcus Cousins (quad) is expected to return at some point during the Finals, according to an official statement from the team.
Cousins practiced with the team on Thursday for the first time since suffering a torn left quad on April 15. He may not be ready for Game 1, but it's encouraging news for the impending free agent.
Boogie averaged 16.3 points, 8.2 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.5 blocks, and 0.9 3-pointers in 30 games for the Warriors during the regular season.
- Milwaukee's Khris Middleton will be an unrestricted free agent after declining 2019-2020 player option on Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Report: Mike Conley traded to Utah from Memphis in exchange for Kyle Korver, Grayson Allen, Jae Crowder, picks June 19th, 2019
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Kevon Looney (chest) starting for Warriors on Thursday in Game 6 June 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant has surgery on ruptured Achilles June 13th, 2019
- Report: Kevin Durant likely tore Achilles in Warriors' win June 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant re-injures right calf, won't return on Monday June 10th, 2019
- Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins moving to the bench with Kevin Durant starting Monday June 10th, 2019