Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon is in the lineup on Thursday in the team's Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Toronto Raptors.
The Bucks are employing a smaller lineup, with Nikola Mirotic headed to the bench.
Our models project Brogdon for 22.6 FanDuel points across 28.7 minutes of action.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Wesley Matthews reportedly signs with Bucks for vet minimum July 1st, 2019
- Khris Middleton reportedly expected to re-sign with Milwaukee June 30th, 2019
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Khris Middleton will be an unrestricted free agent after declining 2019-2020 player option on Wednesday June 19th, 2019