Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) not cleared for on-court work
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) has not progressed to on-court work.
Durant is currently 'unlikely' to be ready for the beginning of the Finals after suffering a calf strain. Look for Stephen Curry to carry to the offense until Durant returns.
In 11 games this postseason, Durant is averaging 34.2 points, 5.2 rebounds, and 4.9 assists.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas to decline player option, per report June 13th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Kevon Looney (chest) starting for Warriors on Thursday in Game 6 June 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant has surgery on ruptured Achilles June 13th, 2019
- Report: Kevin Durant likely tore Achilles in Warriors' win June 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant re-injures right calf, won't return on Monday June 10th, 2019
- Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins moving to the bench with Kevin Durant starting Monday June 10th, 2019