Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers
The New Orleans Pelicans have reportedly acquired shooting guard Josh Hart in a trade with the Los Angeles Lakers on Saturday.
Hart will join the Pelicans after being moved in a deal involving Anthony Davis, Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, and three first round picks. Expect a more defined role for Hart after training camp and preseason with E'Twaun Moore, Ball, and Ingram also in the rotation.
In 130 games with the Lakers, Hart averaged 7.9 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 1.3 assists.
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins says quad is 100% healthy July 11th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly plan to start LeBron James at point guard July 8th, 2019
- Avery Bradley reportedly plans to sign with the Lakers July 8th, 2019
- JaVale McGee reportedly returns to the Lakers July 6th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Lakers July 6th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo reportedly re-signs with the Lakers on Saturday July 6th, 2019