Report: Mike Conley traded to Utah from Memphis in exchange for Kyle Korver, Grayson Allen, Jae Crowder, picks
The Utah Jazz have reportedly acquired point guard Mike Conley from the Memphis Grizzlies in exchange for guards Grayson Allen and Kyle Korver, forward Jae Crowder, the 23rd pick in Thursday's draft and a future first-round pick.
Conley is under contract for 2019-20 and has a player option for the following season. The move strengthens Utah's position in a Western Conference that looks to be more wide-open, given the injuries Golden State suffered in the Finals. Utah is also sending a protecting first-round pick in the 2020 draft to Memphis.
Conley averaged 21.1 points, 6.4 assists and 33.4 minutes per game last season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Jazz reportedly sign Jeff Green to a one-year contract July 2nd, 2019
- Pelicans aquire Derrick Favors from the Jazz for draft picks July 1st, 2019
- Bojan Bogdanovic reportedly joins the Jazz on Sunday June 30th, 2019
- Report: Mike Conley traded to Utah from Memphis in exchange for Kyle Korver, Grayson Allen, Jae Crowder, picks June 19th, 2019
- Donovan Mitchell scores 31 as Jazz avoid sweep April 23rd, 2019
- Derrick Favors coming off the Jazz's bench on Saturday April 20th, 2019