Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space
The Indiana Pacers have acquired small forward T.J. Warren and the 32nd pick in the draft from the Phoenix Suns in exchange for cash, league sources tell ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
It's a salary dump for the Suns, who clear the three years and $35 million left on Warren's deal. His arrival could impact Bojan Bogdanovic's free agency decision. Doug McDermott is the only other small forward the Pacers currently have under contract. Warren turns 26 in September.
Warren averaged 18.0 points, 4.0 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 1.2 steals, 0.7 blocks, and 1.8 3-pointers in 43 games for the Suns last season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Pacers reportedly agree to deal with T.J. McConnell July 3rd, 2019
- Pacers reportedly acquire Malcolm Brogdon in a sign-and-trade deal on Sunday June 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space June 20th, 2019
- Pacers' Thaddeus Young gets 5 steals in Sunday's loss April 15th, 2019
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available but unlikely to play Wednesday April 10th, 2019