Bulls reportedly obtaining Tomas Satoransky from Wizards
The Chicago Bulls are acquiring shooting guard Tomas Satoransky from the Washington Wizards in a sign-and-trade deal on a 3-year contract worth $30 million, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Satoransky is expected to be the Bulls' starting point guard next season, as Kris Dunn is reportedly on the trade block. That likely means 7th overall pick Coby White will begin his NBA career off the bench.
Satoransky averaged 10.7 points, 4.3 rebounds, 6.2 assists, 1.1 steals and 1.0 triples in 54 games as a starter last season for the Wizards.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Luke Kornet reportedly agrees to 2-year deal with Bulls July 3rd, 2019
- Bulls reportedly obtaining Tomas Satoransky from Wizards July 1st, 2019
- Coby White drafted by Chicago at No. 7 June 20th, 2019
- JaKarr Sampson no longer on the Bulls' roster April 10th, 2019
- Rawle Alkins to head up the Bulls' second unit Tuesday April 9th, 2019