Josh Richardson reportedly sent to 76ers
The Philadelphia 76ers are acquiring guard/forward Josh Richardson from the Miami Heat in a sign-and-trade for guard/forward Jimmy Butler, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
The deal is now finalized after hitting a snag Sunday night. Richardson will see a sharp downtick in usage playing alongside Joel Embiid, Tobias Harris, Al Horford, and Ben Simmons, but he's capable of producing for fantasy owners in other ways. The second-degree black belt turns 26 in September.
Richardson averaged 16.6 points, 3.4 rebounds, 4.1 assists, 1.1 steals, 0.5 blocks, and 2.2 triples in 73 games for the Heat last season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Kyle O'Quinn reportedly agrees to terms with Philadelphia July 1st, 2019
- Josh Richardson reportedly sent to 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Al Horford reportedly signing with 76ers July 1st, 2019
- Report: Heat, 76ers seeking third team to complete Jimmy Butler trade July 1st, 2019