Wesley Matthews reportedly signs with Bucks for vet minimum
The Milwaukee Bucks and guard/forward Wesley Matthews, formerly of the Dallas Mavericks, have agreed to a veteran's minimum deal, league sources tell ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Matthews will likely replace the departed Malcolm Brogdon as the Bucks' starting two-guard. He turns 33 at the beginning of next season.
Matthews averaged 12.2 points, 2.5 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 0.8 steals, and 2.2 triples in 69 games between the Indiana Pacers, New York Knicks, and Mavericks last season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Pacers reportedly agree to deal with T.J. McConnell July 3rd, 2019
- Pacers reportedly acquire Malcolm Brogdon in a sign-and-trade deal on Sunday June 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space June 20th, 2019
- Pacers' Thaddeus Young gets 5 steals in Sunday's loss April 15th, 2019
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available but unlikely to play Wednesday April 10th, 2019