Jordan Bell reportedly settles on deal with Timberwolves
The Minnesota Timberwolves and power forward Jordan Bell, formerly of the Golden State Warriors, have agreed to a 1-year, $1.6 million deal, agents Aaron Mintz and Michael Tellem of Creative Artists Agency tell Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
Bell figures to compete with Gorgui Dieng for minutes behind Karl-Anthony Towns. The 24-year-old is a restricted free agent, so the Warriors have two days to decide if they want to match.
Bell averaged 3.3 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.1 assists, and 0.8 blocks in 11.6 minutes per game for the Warriors last season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Golden State reportedly acquires Omari Spellman on Monday July 8th, 2019
- Alec Burks signs a one-year contract with the Warriors July 8th, 2019
- Glenn Robinson III reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2019
- Willie Cauley-Stein reportedly will sign with Golden State July 2nd, 2019
- Kevon Looney reportedly re-signs with Warriors July 1st, 2019