Portland's Jake Layman reportedly on the move to Minnesota via sign-and-trade
Portland Trail Blazers forward Jake Layman has been acquired by the Minnesota Timberwolves in a sign-and-trade agreement, per Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Layman was a restricted free agent and signed a three-year, $11.5M deal with the T-wolves. Instead of matching the offer, which Portland could have, they are sending the forward to Minnesota in a sign-and-trade. No word on what compensation the Blazers will receive back.
Layman averaged 7.6 points and 3.1 rebounds in 18.7 minutes per game with the Blazers last season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Portland's Jake Layman reportedly on the move to Minnesota via sign-and-trade July 3rd, 2019
- Seth Curry reportedly signing with Mavericks for 4 years, $32 million July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Heat reportedly off Hassan Whiteside to Trail Blazers for Moe Harkless, Meyers Leonard July 1st, 2019
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019