Grizzlies will reportedly waive Avery Bradley
The Memphis Grizzlies will waive guard Avery Bradley, according to David Aldridge of The Athletic.
Bradley was scheduled to make $12.9M in 2019-20, but after being waived the Grizzlies will be on the hook for just $2M. The move gets the Grizzlies further under the salary cap while Bradley will have the chance to sign on with a contender next season.
Bradley averaged 9.9 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game with the Los Angeles Clippers and Memphis Grizzlies last season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Grizzlies reportedly acquire Tyus Jones after Minnesota declines three-year offer July 10th, 2019
- Delon Wright reportedly joins the Mavericks after a sign-and-trade July 8th, 2019
- C.J. Miles traded to Washington by Memphis July 5th, 2019
- Washington's Dwight Howard traded to Memphis for C.J. Miles July 5th, 2019
- Grizzlies will reportedly waive Avery Bradley July 5th, 2019
- Grizzlies trade Chandler Parsons to Hawks for Solomon Hill and Miles Plumlee July 3rd, 2019