Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Lakers
The Los Angeles Lakers have reportedly re-signed shooting guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope to a two-year deal.
According to ESPN, KCP will remain a Laker after signing a two-year contract with Los Angeles. Look for Caldwell-Pope to share minutes with Danny Green in 2019-2020.
In 82 games last season, Caldwell-Pope averaged 11.4 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 1.3 assists.
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins says quad is 100% healthy July 11th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly plan to start LeBron James at point guard July 8th, 2019
- Avery Bradley reportedly plans to sign with the Lakers July 8th, 2019
- JaVale McGee reportedly returns to the Lakers July 6th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Lakers July 6th, 2019