Grizzlies reportedly acquire Tyus Jones after Minnesota declines three-year offer
The Memphis Grizzlies have reportedly acquired restricted free agent guard Tyus Jones.
According to ESPN, Jones was acquired by Memphis after the Timberwolves declined to match the Grizzlies' three-year $28 million dollar offer. Expect Jones to share minutes with Ja Morant at point guard in 2019-2020.
In 68 games last season, Jones averaged 6.9 points, 2.0 rebounds, and 4.8 assists.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Portland's Jake Layman reportedly on the move to Minnesota via sign-and-trade July 3rd, 2019
- Jordan Bell reportedly settles on deal with Timberwolves July 1st, 2019
- Minnesota selects Jarrett Culver with No. 6 pick June 20th, 2019
- Minnesota sends Dario Saric to Phoenix to move up in draft June 20th, 2019
- Timberwolves' Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) officially ruled out on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson doubtful Wednesday April 10th, 2019