Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook has been shipped to the Houston Rockets in exchange for Chris Paul and a number of picks.
The blockbuster was reported Thursday night, and the superstar point guards will be exchanged. After Paul George was traded to the Los Angeles Clippers last week, there were reports of Westbrook being moved as well. The Rockets are giving up their first round picks in 2024 and 2026, and the Thunder will have the option of swapping selections in 2021 and 2025.
In 73 regular season games last season, Westbrook averaged 22.9 points, 11.1 rebounds, 10.7 assists and 54.7 FanDuel points per game.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Austin Rivers reportedly returning to Houston on a two-year deal July 1st, 2019
- Houston's Kenneth Faried (personal) active on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Houston's Kenneth Faried (personal) will not play on Wednesday May 8th, 2019